Dear User, thank you for visiting our site.
In the rest of the page we describe how the site is managed with reference to the processing of the personal data of users who consult it.
WHY THIS NOTICE
This is an information notice also provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/03 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) and art. 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter also “GDPR”) to those who interact with the web services directly provided by the Company.
The data controller is the Company whose references are indicated in the footer of this site.
PRINCIPLE OF LIABILITY
The processing of personal data is managed over time by managers identified within the company organization.
PRINCIPLE OF TRANSPARENCY
PRINCIPLE OF RELEVANCE OF THE COLLECTION
Personal data are processed lawfully and fairly; they are registered for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; the purposes of the processing are relevant and not excessive; are kept for the time necessary for the purposes of collection.
PRINCIPLE OF PURPOSE OF USE
The purposes of the processing of personal data are made known to the interested parties at the time of collection. Any new data processing, if unrelated to the stated purposes, are activated after new information to the interested party and any request for consent, when required by Legislative Decree n. 196/03 and the GDPR. In any case, personal data are not disclosed to third parties or disclosed without the prior consent of the interested party, except in the cases expressly indicated by art. 24 of Legislative Decree. 196/03 and the GDPR.
PRINCIPLE OF VERIFIABILITY
Personal data are accurate and updated over time. They are also organized and stored in such a way that the interested party is given the opportunity to know, if he so wishes, which data have been collected and recorded, as well as to check their quality and request any correction, integration, cancellation for violation of the law or opposition to the processing and to exercise all other rights, pursuant to and within the limits of art. 7 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/03 and art. 15 and ss. of the GDPR, at the addresses indicated in the Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/03 and pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR present on the Company’s website.
Personal data are protected by technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures, against the risks of destruction or loss, even accidental, and of unauthorized access or unauthorized processing.
These measures are periodically updated on the basis of technical progress, the nature of the data and the specific characteristics of the processing, constantly monitored and verified over time. Third parties who carry out support activities of any kind for the provision of the services requested by the Company, in relation to which they perform personal data processing operations, are designated by the latter as Data Processors and are contractually bound to respect measures for the security and confidentiality of processing. The identity of these third parties is disclosed to users.
Furthermore, the Company assumes no responsibility for:
the rules and methods of managing personal data of other websites, which can be reached from our pages through links and references;
the contents of any e-mail services, Web spaces, chat forums provided to users.
The treatments connected to the web services offered by this site take place at the Company, and possibly at the offices of the Data Processors and are handled by data processors in charge of managing the services requested, marketing activities – if requested by the user – to data retention activities and occasional maintenance operations.
SCOPE OF DATA COMMUNICATION
The personal data provided may be disclosed to third parties to fulfill legal obligations, in execution of orders from public authorities entitled to do so or to assert or defend a right in court. If necessary in relation to particular services or products requested, personal data may be disclosed to third parties who perform, as independent data controllers, functions strictly connected and instrumental to the provision of services or supply of products. Without communication, these services and products could not be provided. Personal data will not be disclosed, unless the requested service requires it.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The types of personal data collected and processed on this site are those necessary for the provision of the various services provided. The data collected are processed using paper, automated and telematic methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes of the processing. Your telephone number and your e-mail address may also be used to offer you the services. It is therefore evident that, if such data were not provided, those services that require the use of these tools will not be provided to you. Any voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the site involves the acquisition of the sender’s address as well as any other information contained in the message; such personal data will be used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested.
It is useful to know that the software procedures of the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. Although information is not intended to be associated with identified users, by their nature, if associated with other data held by third parties (e.g. its internet service provider), it could allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of anonymous statistics on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The Data Controller and, depending on the service requested, the designated Managers keep, for a limited period in accordance with the law, the track (LOG) of the connections / navigations carried out to respond to any requests from the judicial authority or other public body entitled to request this path to ascertain any responsibility in the event of computer crimes. ) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of anonymous statistics on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The Data Controller and, depending on the service requested, the designated Managers keep, for a limited period in accordance with the law, the track (LOG) of the connections / navigations carried out to respond to any requests from the judicial authority or other public body entitled to request this path to ascertain any responsibility in the event of computer crimes. ) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of anonymous statistics on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The Data Controller and, depending on the service requested, the designated Managers keep, for a limited period in accordance with the law, the track (LOG) of the connections / navigations carried out to respond to any requests from the judicial authority or other public body entitled to request this path to ascertain any responsibility in the event of computer crimes.
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide or not the personal data requested in the service registration form. On this form, however, some data can be marked as mandatory; it must be understood that such data are necessary for the provision of the requested service. If these data are not provided, the requested service cannot be provided.
At the time of any provision of data, according to the provisions of art. 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/03 and by art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR, the interested party is provided with a brief but complete and transparent information on the purposes and methods of the processing, on the mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data, on the consequences of failure to provide it, on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated and the scope of dissemination of the data, on the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/03 and art. 15 and following of the GDPR (access, integration, updating, correction, cancellation for violation of the law, opposition to processing, etc.), on the identity and headquarters of the Data Controller and Data Processors. The interested party is therefore called upon to express his informed consent, free, expressed in a specific form and documented in the form required by law, where required by the same. If the provision of personal data takes place in subsequent stages, additions to the information previously provided may be provided and new consents to the processing required by the Privacy Code and the GDPR may be requested.
SECURITY MEASURES ADOPTED FOR THE PROTECTION OF COLLECTED DATA
The Company uses “secure” architectures and technologies to protect personal data against undue disclosure, alteration or improper use. The protections activated against personal data are aimed, in particular, at minimizing the risks of destruction or loss, even accidental, of data, unauthorized access or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes of the collection. These security measures obviously meet the minimum requirements indicated by the Legislator (Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures pursuant to articles 33 to 36 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03). The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03 and Article 16 of the GDPR). Pursuant to the same article, the interested party has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. Requests should be sent to the Company’s contact details indicated in the site footer.
CONDITIONS OF USE
In order to use the services offered on this site in the name of the Company (whose references are indicated in the “Contacts” section of the site), you will need to register by choosing a username and password, where required, by filling in any required fields and provide personal information ensuring that it is up to date, complete and truthful. The services must be used exclusively for lawful purposes and in line with the purposes of this site, failure to comply with this commitment may make you subject to civil and / or criminal liability.
1. Following registration you will be able to access all or some of the services on the site, assuming full responsibility for the statements, statements and any data entered or indirectly attributable to you.
2. The Company cannot in any way be held responsible for any violations committed or for questions and claims, including compensatory claims, that may be advanced by third parties, in relation to the contents you have inserted including the Public Authority and the Control Authorities in advertising matters, remaining your responsibility for any damage caused to the Company.
3. All the initiatives undertaken following the consultation of this site will be freely carried out by you. The Company will not be in any way responsible for any incorrect interpretations and for activities undertaken by you following the consultation of this site.
4. The Company will have the right to interrupt and / or intervene on activities performed by you through this site at any time and without notice following failure to comply with these Conditions.
5. The Company declines any responsibility for the contents posted on this site by its users, committing itself only to provide for the timely removal of the contents object of dispute by third parties upon suitable notification by the interested party and / or the competent authority.
6. You also undertake not to destroy, modify or interfere in any way with any software and / or server of this site and not to prevent or interfere with the use of the services by third parties. You also agree not to alter or interfere with any information or material of the services or associated with them.
7. The services are provided in the state of fact and law in which they are found. The Company therefore excludes any guarantee, explicit or implicit, in relation to the quality or particular characteristics of the services, as well as in no case will it be liable in the event that the services become unavailable, in whole or in part. , or, for any other way in which the service was rendered. Furthermore, it does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the service, since the operations of this site may be affected by numerous factors that are not within the Company’s control.
8. The Company reserves the right to provide and request to accept, from time to time, additional conditions of use applicable to specific parts or sections of this site. These additional conditions will be entered in the parts of this site to which they refer and will be clearly identifiable.
9. The Company may modify these Conditions. The changes will be considered accepted with the use of the site by the user.
10. The law governing these Conditions is Italian law. This agreement has been drawn up in Italian. Any dispute arising from the relationship governed by this agreement will be devolved to the Italian ordinary jurisdiction.
11. The Company does not guarantee that the contents of this site are appropriate or lawful in other countries. The eventual invalidity, nullity or ineffectiveness of one or more of these Conditions where accepted, will not determine the invalidity, ineffectiveness or nullity of the remaining clauses which will remain valid and effective.